We’re Byng. We’re software development experts based in London, Leeds and Portugal. We work with some amazing brands up and down the country building cutting-edge apps and technologies, and we’re looking for someone like you to join us.
Byng creates and launches digital platforms, disruptive products and transformative services. We are a team of technologists and software engineers and we’re building out our team with a project manager to join an experienced team in our Leeds office.
You’ll be joining a proven, enthusiastic project delivery team with a combined experience of 22 years in project management and delivery.
What do we want from you?
As a central role in the delivery team we’re looking for someone with
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- 1 to 3 years in working in project delivery
- Experience on projects with value exceeding £60,000 and teams of 3 or more people
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Experience and knowledge of both waterfall and Agile methodologies
- A strong passion for web and digital products (preferably in an agency/constancy environment)
- Ability to work with external product owners
In this position you’d be expected to use some of the following knowledge or skills
- Experience with a modern issue tracker such as YouTrack, Jira or similar
- Knowledge and opinions of PRINCE II, Kanban, SCRUM and more
- Using tools for managing budgeting, forecasting and utilisation
- Creating project plans and using tools such as MS Project or Smartsheet
- Be able to produce professional and thorough project documentation
- Agile delivery knowledge and views on the best sprint workflow
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Commercial understanding of projects
What you will be doing:
- Delivering web and mobile digital products
- Implementing technologies such as CMS or CRM platforms
- Ensuring projects are delivered on budget and on time
- Identifying project risks and optimising the team
- Committing to continuous learning and personal development
£25,000 to £35,000
* Depending on experience and ability
- Flexible working times
- Amazing city centre office/location
- 10% discretionary bonus scheme (after 12 months)
- Private healthcare
- Work based pension
- Quarterly bonus scheme (after probation)
Candidates should clearly state no. of years of project management and other relevant experience ,followed by required salary, availability to work (when you can start) and confirm eligibility to work in the EU. Contact email@example.com
Our hiring process is usually a telephone interview followed by a face to face interview.
Written By: Byng