Bookclub (our favourite!) http://www.wearetbc.com
Located just over the road from us, Bookclub is our local and somewhere we would urge you all to go. It’s a hub for a lot of creative meetings attended by “big dogs” from the likes of Google and Facebook.
Events to look out for this month are:
- Thurs 20th Dec: Patrick CA DJ Set
- Fri 21st Dec@ Be Ready’s Nativity Playpen
- Sat 22nd Dec: We Can Talk
- Thurs 27th Dec: Tweetbox
- Fri 28th Dec: Big in Japan; ISM Records Midnight Riot Special
- Mon 31st Dec: New Years EAST!
Nomad is known for hosting regular club nights, live music and boasts being ‘party central’.
Although Nomad holds regular live acts it is also a great place to go for comedy and poetry events. You can go there for all kind of evenings from partying to just chilling out with friends. Upcoming events:
- Tues 18th Dec: Biram Seck and Band + Guest Act
- Thurs 20th Dec: Chronojazz Live
- Fri 21st Dec: Heidi Vogel and guests - Christmas Special!
- Sat 22nd Dec: Locomotive Productions
- Sat 29th Dec HomeB4Midnite Xmas and New Years Special
- Mon 31st Dec: NYE Party - Tastebudz.inc
Queen of Hoxton http://www.queenofhoxton.com
Whether you’re looking for somewhere to dance, to drink, to eat or to admire art this is the ideal place! A combined club, bar and art gallery, the Queen of Hoxton is popular for its awesome, unique events such as their rooftop BBQs or frequent gigs. Dates to put in the diary:
- Fri 21st Dec: This Feeling Xmas Party
- Sat 22nd Dec: Cat Lovers Christmas Special
- Mon 24th Dec: Hoxton Ukulele Hootenanny
- Mon 31st Dec: Mat Horne present NYE Session
Written By: Byng